top of page


The Paperwork package is for couples who are wanting to get legally married in most cases without the wedding party and ceremony.


This package is suitable for couples who have had an overseas wedding celebration and not been legally married or couples wanting a smaller celebration:

  • Completing the Notice of Indented Marriage

  • Completing official paperwork in the presence of two witnesses over the age of 18 (small weekday or week night ceremonies are more affordable) 

  • Lodging all appropriate paperwork with Births Death and marriages

bottom of page